- Tue, 12:16: When I was a kid, I had a pet box turtle that died within half a year. Dante is the only pet I've had this long, and it's only been 4 years.
- Tue, 12:18: For most of my life, it's just been me and my mom living together. But Dante became the third member of our family.
- Tue, 12:21: I should stop talking like he's already dead. He's still here and still has that sweet, playful personality.
- Tue, 13:01: Okay yeah, no more of that. I'm going to stay POSITIVE and focus on the present.
- Tue, 20:05: Gave Dante ham to eat with his medicine and he was like "YES. O.O Give me more..." XD
Fri, 16:13: RT @ HBJohnXuandou: Somebody made hot boy gijinkas of fucking apples for the National Federation of Agricultural Cooperatives to…
Thu, 13:39: RT @ Trungles: I love “the mutual” as a Twitter relationship. It’s great. It’s like “we probably don’t know each other that well,…
Wed, 18:58: RT @ lppny: Shout out to the person who stole my credit card in New Jersey, drove to North Carolina, and promptly spent $69 (nice)…