- Wed, 04:56: There's a post on Tumblr discussing Mai's psyche & feelings for Naru and it's driving me nuts because THAT STORY ISN'T TRANSLATED YET...
- Wed, 04:59: Also because the person gets various little things wrong and talks like Mai's love is true and perfect and I'm like "No???"
- Wed, 05:00: I ship it, but that relationship needs a lot of work to get to that point, and that's half the fun.
- Wed, 05:01: Like I've read Japanese fics that really delve into both their issues and have them work them out and it's beautiful.
- Wed, 05:04: I can't remember if I've seen an English fic that addresses Mai's issues without just putting all the blame on Naru (for leaving, etc.)
- Wed, 05:09: She's an orphan. She's needy and lonely, but too independent to beg for affection.
- Wed, 05:10: And she's probably afraid of commitment because she fears being abandoned.
- Wed, 05:12: And like I've been reading Naru/Mai doujinshi lately so this has been on my mind, but they both need to learn to meet each others' needs.
- Wed, 05:13: Mai's need for affection VS Naru's need for space. It would be a constant balancing act, but they could make it work with understanding.
- Wed, 05:15: ...Okay, rant over. >.>
Just my thoughts on the ending and the first season as a whole. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Right now what I mostly feel is…
I heard that the first episode of Legend of Korra got leaked, so Kirsten and I decided to watch it together (because I'll be at the Cherry Blossom…
Well, one good thing about the damn movie is that it's gotten me in the mood to rewatch episodes of the original series and relive its awesomeness.…