- Sun, 15:42: Arslan finale was gooood. Everything with Etoile was exactly what I wanted~ :D
- Sun, 15:43: I hope they do a second season!!
- Sun, 15:44: I wonder if what Gieve has been sent to look for has to do with the prophecy that keeps being mentioned...
- Mon, 01:18: Watching the CSI finale. It's been a few years since I was up to date on this show but...Sara and Grissom are divorced now? D:
- Mon, 01:19: Not that I really liked that pairing in the first place, but still...sad.
- Mon, 01:31: Stop being so cute I'm trying to watch CSI. http://t.co/Aja9TY5hRS
- Mon, 02:13: So distracting. http://t.co/b5bXItQcAT
- Mon, 02:59: Too much Sara/Grissom for my liking, but that was a good episode! Now it's over. :(
- Mon, 03:00: Man, I started watching CSI when I was a kid. I'm honestly surprised it's been running this long.
- Mon, 03:02: I never liked much romance or personal drama in my crime shows though. I always watched for the cases.
Fri, 22:36: Watched Deathly Hallows Part 2. It was good. :O Though, I'll probably like it more when I watch it again. Fri, 22:37: Because…
So back in March, I got The Redwall Cookbook, and to honor the passing of Brian Jacques and the influence his books had on my childhood, I decided…
http://shelf-life.ew.com/2011/02/07/brian-jacques-redwall-dies-71 WHAT?! NOOO! Oh god this icon has never been more appropriate...... ;__;…