- Wed, 23:49: Somehow I got it into my head today to come up with a Ghost Hunt/Princess Tutu crossover, and now I can't stop thinking about it. @_@
- Wed, 23:50: SPR goes to Germany to investigate reports of a dead writer haunting a small town and writing stories from beyond the grave.
- Wed, 23:52: A now adult Fakir is the cranky mysterious guy giving them ominous warnings to leave if they know what's good for them.
- Wed, 23:55: Naru recruits Autor in researching the history behind the Tale Spinners and quickly finds him extremely annoying.
- Wed, 23:57: Gene suddenly awakens in the gap in time, where he meets Uzura, and winds up forced to become Drosselmyer's puppet.
- Wed, 23:58: Mai tries to reach Gene in her dreams, but is instead forced to relive The Prince and the Raven and other tragic fairytales.
- Wed, 23:59: Ahiru starts following Mai around during the investigation to keep an eye on things. SPR now has a duck on its team.
- Thu, 00:01: And Drosselmyer, bitter at Fakir finishing The Prince and the Raven, resolves to write his own fanfiction ending to the Ghost Hunt series.
- Thu, 00:02: After all, a story without an ending is a very sad thing. And this has the makings of a lovely tragedy...
- Thu, 00:05: Oh god, I want to write it. @_@ But only after I finish the sequel to my Death Parade crossover...I have too many things to write, sob.
So I read up a little on Fate/Stay Night, and was disappointed (though not at all surprised) to find out that the main characters are in high school.…
;__; Reposting tribute. ...Come to think of it, next year's November 11: 11/11/11.
Because I could use money again. :( Payments through Paypal only. Prices don't include shipping (shipping prices will depend on the item and your…