- Mon, 23:42: @CitiOpen Nishikori will play on Tuesday. Does that mean he won't be playing on Wednesday? Already bought tickets to see him play Wed.
- Tue, 00:40: Teaching my mom how to use Twitter should not be this FRUSTRATING.
- Tue, 00:50: Seeing my mom deal with this has taught me to never bother going to live tennis matches unless you have a buttload of time, money, and luck.
- Tue, 00:51: At least with conventions you get a schedule. Tennis...if your favorite player loses, or there's rain, or any delay...you're screwed.
- Tue, 02:22: Arslan ep 17: Oh gosh, this episode was good. :O
- Tue, 02:23: I knew Daryun couldn't lose, but at the same time, Game of Thrones has conditioned me to fear the worst in duels like this. >_<;
- Tue, 02:25: Rajendra is an idiot, but he's still a better option than his brother...probably. Poor Jaswant though. ;_;
So I read up a little on Fate/Stay Night, and was disappointed (though not at all surprised) to find out that the main characters are in high school.…
I COULD. NOT. RESIST. XD (Based on these commercials, of course.) More thoughts on the episode later, but I just had to get that out…
Mom's back from Japan! And I was able to drive her to the airport and pick her up by myself without any problems! It's my first time doing that, so…