- Sun, 21:59: Just finished reading this. SO GOOD. I cried so much. ;___; http://t.co/8SixlJyrBy
- Sun, 22:08: @mossariyo もさこさんのシモニア本を読みました...シモンの泣き顔...本当にありがとうござ
- Mon, 04:01: So the post office finally delivered my Hellsing Blu-Ray properly, so I watched the finale tonight.
- Mon, 04:02: As people have said, it really is stuffed with excessive monologuing and was dragged out...but I still enjoyed it!
- Mon, 04:03: Alucard & Integra's ending was surprisingly romantic and sweet. XD
- Mon, 04:06: But really, even Doc got a long monologue...who the hell cares about Doc?! And all he was saying was "Don't insult me!!!" Kinda ridiculous.
- Mon, 04:06: I watched the dub though, so it was at least all beautifully scripted and performed.
- Mon, 04:34: I'm trying to read something now, but I hear all the dialogue in German & English accents. Thanks, Hellsing. :(
- Mon, 04:55: I have to say though, it's a shame that The Dawn wasn't released in English, considering all the references to it in the finale.
- Mon, 04:56: I imagine people who only watch these OVAs will be confused by Girlycard, lol.
So I read up a little on Fate/Stay Night, and was disappointed (though not at all surprised) to find out that the main characters are in high school.…
I COULD. NOT. RESIST. XD (Based on these commercials, of course.) More thoughts on the episode later, but I just had to get that out…
I've already said enough about Blood-C on Twitter so I'll hold off on that, but here are more thoughts on anime. Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1:…