- Sat, 15:11: Stayed up all night reading the rest of the Attack on Titan manga... dammit, now I'm caught up. D:
- Sat, 15:12: I'm so... stunned and impressed by the current story arc. It's so... DIFFERENT.
- Sat, 15:13: I mean, it's really good, and I can totally see how it was all leading up to this.
- Sat, 15:14: But if they finally make a two- cour sequel anime series... the first and second half are going to feel like two different shows. XD;
- Sat, 15:16: Also, now I'm looking forward to reading that Levi spin-off manga even more. :O
- Sat, 15:20: I'm really itching to see Titan Eren kick some ass again...it's been a while. But at the same, if that were to happen...it would be ugly.
- Sat, 15:27: Without spoiling too much, here's how I'd sum up this series' story arcs: Arc 1: LET'S GO FIGHT SOME TITANS. Arc 2: Let's fight a...Titan?
- Sat, 15:28: Arc 3: SHIT THEY'RE TITANS. Arc 4: IT GETS REALLY COMPLICATED.
- Sat, 18:42: Hmm, so probably at least 8 more chapters before there's enough material in the AoT manga to make another anime season...?
- Sat, 18:44: So at least 8 more months...hopefully they'll announce it after those two compilation movies? :(
Mon, 01:12: I thought that sounded like him!! https://t.co/uz9h8SEaAQ
Sat, 16:17: RT @ SonnyBunch: Doing things by yourself is the best gift you can give yourself. I used to feel weird about going to the movies…