- Sat, 00:38: OMG TODAY'S EPISODE OF KORRA WAS SO GOOD.
- Sat, 00:39: Well, Mako's side of the story kinda sucked, but everything else! They're finally giving me what I've wanted from this season all along!
- Sat, 00:40: JINORA THE LITTLE SPIRITUAL PRODIGY. KORRA'S SPIRIT GUIDE. I AM LOVING THIS.
- Sat, 00:41: POOR TENZIN THOUGH. :(
- Sat, 00:44: And Korra was not unbearable this time, which is good! She knows that she screwed up and is trying to be patient and understanding.
- Sat, 00:47: In fact, Tenzin came off as more impatient and stubborn in this episode. No wonder he can't enter the Spirit World. :(
- Sat, 00:51: Disappointed that Korra's uncle is working for evil after all. I liked that Eska blew him off though. The only likeable thing she's done.
- Sat, 00:55: Let's just not talk about what's happening in Republic City. Mako is an idiot, the end.
- Sat, 01:10: Oh man, I bet Jinora was keeping quiet all this time to avoid hurting her dad. :( This family, I swear.
- Sat, 01:14: Tenzin may have been Aang's favorite, but he's so burdened with expectations and responsibility, no wonder he's so wound up.
Just my thoughts on the ending and the first season as a whole. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Right now what I mostly feel is…
I heard that the first episode of Legend of Korra got leaked, so Kirsten and I decided to watch it together (because I'll be at the Cherry Blossom…
So I read up a little on Fate/Stay Night, and was disappointed (though not at all surprised) to find out that the main characters are in high school.…