- Sat, 04:15: So, I just tried the Messenger Nia tea.
- Sat, 04:17: My first thought upon opening the bag was: oooh, pretty! http://t.co/3d0lbX2N
- Sat, 04:19: It's a much darker tea than the Nia Teppelin tea. Very minty, but not overwhelmingly so. I like it more than other mint teas I've tried.
- Sat, 04:22: It's definitely not as floral as the Nia tea either, though I can still smell a bit of jasmine with the mint.
- Sat, 04:24: It's 40% the same as the Nia Teppelin tea, but it tastes like a completely different tea. :O
- Sat, 04:26: Also: I really, really like it! It tastes great and fits the character so I'm happy with this one too. :)
- Sat, 04:27: I'm a little scared to try the Garlock one though. I took one whiff and went "WHOA, SMOKY!" XD;
Sun, 15:20: RT @ humorandanimals: this dog is sitting, standing and laying at the same time https://t.co/EHDodW3PNN Mon, 00:34: RT @…
Sat, 14:27: RT @ mochamoons: but white privilege isn't real https://t.co/pKJqXflUdL Sat, 17:12: RT @ originalspin: She is Japanese. She…
Fri, 14:10: RT @ koryodynasty: South Korean broadcaster MBC used images to "represent" each country during the #Tokyo2020 Opening Ceremony.…