- Sat, 04:15: So, I just tried the Messenger Nia tea.
- Sat, 04:17: My first thought upon opening the bag was: oooh, pretty! http://t.co/3d0lbX2N
- Sat, 04:19: It's a much darker tea than the Nia Teppelin tea. Very minty, but not overwhelmingly so. I like it more than other mint teas I've tried.
- Sat, 04:22: It's definitely not as floral as the Nia tea either, though I can still smell a bit of jasmine with the mint.
- Sat, 04:24: It's 40% the same as the Nia Teppelin tea, but it tastes like a completely different tea. :O
- Sat, 04:26: Also: I really, really like it! It tastes great and fits the character so I'm happy with this one too. :)
- Sat, 04:27: I'm a little scared to try the Garlock one though. I took one whiff and went "WHOA, SMOKY!" XD;
Mon, 14:02: RT @ DanPriceSeattle: Billionaire wealth is now up 70% in the pandemic. That's an extra $2.1 trillion. Meanwhile the entire "too…
Sun, 15:14: RT @ MangaMoguraRE: "Toilet-bound Hanako-kun" color page by AidaIro in the latest Monthly G-Fantasy issue 11/2021 to celebrate…
Sat, 12:02: RT @ daviddoel: How is this even legal https://t.co/R4qh9hi2N2 Sat, 13:01: RT @ imranzomg: [Ace Attorney character hands me a…