- Sat, 02:35: So I've been making custom tea blends for Gurren Lagann characters, and the Simon & Nia teas arrived today. I just tried the Nia tea...
- Sat, 02:37: It is very light. Almost too light, actually; at first I could hardly taste anything. ^^;
- Sat, 02:37: But then I added Splenda and suddenly it's fucking delicious. *__* Very peachy and sweet!
- Sat, 02:39: The aroma is wonderful too, very floral. I found myself inhaling every time I took a sip.
- Sat, 02:41: Mom tasted it, and she liked it too. She said it was a very "cute" tea that you could drink all day. :)
- Sat, 02:42: So yay, I'm happy with this one! \o/ And I'll try the Simon tea in the morning~~
- Sat, 03:59: I wanted to drink some more, so I steeped it for a second time and this time added honey. STILL GOOD.
- Sat, 04:15: Mmm, this makes for a good nighttime tea. It's low caffeine and relaxing~
First, I just want to say that Livejournal has been stupid lately and hasn't been sending me most comment notifications. So if I don't see a comment,…
I am so horrible about posting these things. I've been to so many awesome places in the past few years, and took so many great pictures, but half the…
I know I said I won't do anything fandom-related until I finish this chapter of SoPHD, but inspiration isn't striking right now. X( And I just saw…