- Sat, 02:35: So I've been making custom tea blends for Gurren Lagann characters, and the Simon & Nia teas arrived today. I just tried the Nia tea...
- Sat, 02:37: It is very light. Almost too light, actually; at first I could hardly taste anything. ^^;
- Sat, 02:37: But then I added Splenda and suddenly it's fucking delicious. *__* Very peachy and sweet!
- Sat, 02:39: The aroma is wonderful too, very floral. I found myself inhaling every time I took a sip.
- Sat, 02:41: Mom tasted it, and she liked it too. She said it was a very "cute" tea that you could drink all day. :)
- Sat, 02:42: So yay, I'm happy with this one! \o/ And I'll try the Simon tea in the morning~~
- Sat, 03:59: I wanted to drink some more, so I steeped it for a second time and this time added honey. STILL GOOD.
- Sat, 04:15: Mmm, this makes for a good nighttime tea. It's low caffeine and relaxing~
Sun, 15:24: RT @ casskhaw: Uh, *nervous laugh* So, this is your now regular reminder that the publishing industry is having Problems, and if…
Sat, 13:07: RT @ AlanRMacLeod: They'd rather legalize child labor rather than raise the minimum wage. https://t.co/pEZbr5iiB9 Sat, 22:51:…
Fri, 14:27: RT @ hilance_r2: プリンターに反応する実家の子猫 予想通りに動いてくれるな https://t.co/6G2m1vnwPZ Fri, 17:51: RT @ idvck: Japanese vax go brrrrrrr…