- Mon, 04:15: I finally saw The Cabin in the Woods today, and it was awesome. XD The whole movie had me either cringing, cowering, or laughing my ass off.
- Mon, 04:15: The ending was pretty much brilliant. Even hours after seeing it, I still kept recalling certain lines or scenes and giggling.
- Mon, 04:16: I’m not even a big fan of horror movies, but…I kinda…want to see it again. Just to catch all the details. XD
- Mon, 04:17: Also, I was asked for my ID when buying the tickets (because it’s rated R). I suppose I’m flattered?
- Mon, 04:17: Or maybe more relieved…considering people kept asking if my mom and I were sisters when we were in the hospital. .__.
- Mon, 04:18: Also, I told my mom we’re watching the Avengers movie next weekend. She just sighed and said “I guess I can watch it for Captain America.”
Thu, 18:08: RT @ _AlexHirsch: Even if you knew *nothing else* about the two parties, the fact that one is trying to make it easier to vote and…
Wed, 14:25: RT @ KP11Studios: The ultimate Isekai premise XD https://t.co/6LFmUpfb6J Wed, 14:50: Honestly, this is so inspiring.…
Mon, 14:02: RT @ DanPriceSeattle: Billionaire wealth is now up 70% in the pandemic. That's an extra $2.1 trillion. Meanwhile the entire "too…