- Mon, 04:15: I finally saw The Cabin in the Woods today, and it was awesome. XD The whole movie had me either cringing, cowering, or laughing my ass off.
- Mon, 04:15: The ending was pretty much brilliant. Even hours after seeing it, I still kept recalling certain lines or scenes and giggling.
- Mon, 04:16: I’m not even a big fan of horror movies, but…I kinda…want to see it again. Just to catch all the details. XD
- Mon, 04:17: Also, I was asked for my ID when buying the tickets (because it’s rated R). I suppose I’m flattered?
- Mon, 04:17: Or maybe more relieved…considering people kept asking if my mom and I were sisters when we were in the hospital. .__.
- Mon, 04:18: Also, I told my mom we’re watching the Avengers movie next weekend. She just sighed and said “I guess I can watch it for Captain America.”
Thu, 13:03: RT @ _AlexHirsch: I guess it shouldn’t be a shock that the election was so close- America is currently trying to decide between…
Wed, 13:59: What. So there are TWO Vinland Saga English dubs? o.o …Can we get both?? https://t.co/JiKZH9EKNy
Tue, 12:03: RT @ 7thPlatoon: https://t.co/ej4lVcyC00 Tue, 14:30: RT @ heelsiblings: Excellent portrayal of casual intimacy between…