- Fri, 17:33: Finished reading Goliath. (lol, took me less than 24 hours) I'm satisfied with the ending. :) Sad that it's over though!
- Fri, 18:22: Mawaru Penguindrum episode 11: SUCH A GOOD EPISODE AHHHHHHH.
- Fri, 19:15: Blood-C episode 11: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. God, this show was the biggest waste of time.
- Sat, 04:54: Rewatched Disappearance of Haruhi for the first time on DVD. I think I was able to enjoy it more than when I saw it at the theater.
- Sat, 04:57: Probably because on the big screen, little details like Kyon pacing the room or Koizumi peeling apples felt like they went on forever.
- Sat, 05:00: Whereas at home I can pause it to take breaks and just relax, so it never felt tedious.
- Sat, 05:28: It always bothered me how Kyon didn't explain what was going on to the alternate world Haruhi before he hit Enter. :(
- Sat, 05:29: I mean, she probably ceased to exist after that, but I still feel bad for her.
- Sat, 05:31: I kinda wonder what if the program didn't work and Kyon was stuck there and joined Haruhi's new SOS Brigade...
Just my thoughts on the ending and the first season as a whole. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Right now what I mostly feel is…
I heard that the first episode of Legend of Korra got leaked, so Kirsten and I decided to watch it together (because I'll be at the Cherry Blossom…
Well, one good thing about the damn movie is that it's gotten me in the mood to rewatch episodes of the original series and relive its awesomeness.…