- Mon, 18:20: Why is Livejournal down? :(
- Mon, 18:25: Watching new True Blood...uhh Sookie, when you say Eric isn't evil...you weren't there when he was tearing people apart in his dungeon. XD
- Mon, 18:29: I don't mind the woobified Eric much so far, but if it continues past this season, I'm really gonna be missing the old Eric.
- Mon, 18:30: I guess this is the only way to realistically get the Sookie/Eric pairing to happen though. Considering she was sick and tired of vampires.
- Mon, 18:33: "I can put up with a lot, but when you fuck with my face, it's time to die." Oh Pam I love you.
- Mon, 18:40: Oh Tara, you shouldn't have lied to your girlfriend. :(
- Mon, 18:42: So uhh if Lafayette is gone, then didn't Merlotte's just lose its cook?
- Mon, 18:53: Sookie reading Marnie's mind while she's contacting her grandma's spirit and hearing her talking to her...wow, that's awesome. :O
- Mon, 18:55: Sookie is pretty cool this season, to be honest. Standing her own ground against vampires and now playing detective.
- Mon, 19:21: So vampires were in the Catholic Church during the Inquisition, and now Google and Fox News...laughing my ass off. XD
Thu, 18:08: RT @ _AlexHirsch: Even if you knew *nothing else* about the two parties, the fact that one is trying to make it easier to vote and…
Wed, 14:25: RT @ KP11Studios: The ultimate Isekai premise XD https://t.co/6LFmUpfb6J Wed, 14:50: Honestly, this is so inspiring.…
Mon, 14:02: RT @ DanPriceSeattle: Billionaire wealth is now up 70% in the pandemic. That's an extra $2.1 trillion. Meanwhile the entire "too…