- 03:44:09: I bought the book "World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War" today and I'm 76 pages into it already.
- 03:44:40: Why do I do this to myself. I'm going to have zombie apocalypse nightmares for weeks now. D:
- 03:45:14: I mean, considering I still have one occasionally even when I haven't consumed any zombie-related media for a long time.
- 03:47:14: It's really interesting though. I mean, all the ways people and governments and societies would react to that kind of crisis.
- 03:48:57: I'm not even a big fan of zombies. But I do like survivor stories and stuff.
- 03:56:42: There's this one part that pissed me off, about a guy who made millions selling fake vaccines and then went off to hide in Antarctica.
- 03:56:49: Unfortunately, I totally can see that happening. >_<
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com