- 01:41:02: It's occurred to me that whenever I get legendary Pokemon, I never do anything with them. They just sit in my box forever. So why bother?
- 01:43:25: I don't like to battle with them. It feels like cheating. Plus I like the Pokemon I train on my own much better.
- 01:48:01: And it's not like I ever bother trying to 'catch them all.'
- 01:49:18: I guess if they're just sitting there in front of me, I'll catch them...but why should I go through the effort of hunting down Entei/Raikou?
- 01:54:27: The only reason I can think of is a sense of completion. Though I'm still training to beat Red so I still have stuff left to do atm...
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com