- 22:08:22: Oh god I think I just did something REALLY stupid. OTL
- 22:37:07: What does everyone do to cope with a sudden onset of self-loathing/depression/anxiety?
- 22:39:18: My usual steps are: 1) PANIC, 2) Do whatever I can to fix it, then 3) DISTRACT MYSELF.
- 22:41:41: I find that losing myself in escapism is a better use of my time than curling up in a ball crying myself to sleep.
- 23:15:55: What really sucks is when the thing I use to distract myself is associated with whatever's bothering me.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com