1. What are some of your nicknames?
Some of my mom's Japanese friends call me "Shin-chan." wabisuke gave me the nickname "Cyn." That's about it? On the internet, I used to go by the names Shocker (when I was in Pokemon fandom) and GreyRose (Detective Conan fandom).
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Uhhhh check my email and flist one last time? I've gotten into a nasty habit of brushing my teeth when I wake up instead of before going to sleep, because the bathroom is right next to my mom's room and I don't want to wake her up...
3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
Gurren Lagann. ._.; I still read and enjoy FMA, but I haven't done anything for the fandom in a while.
4. What is your favorite scent?
For spices, cinnamon and cumin seed. For products from Bath & Bodyworks, Cherry Blossom and Freshwater Cucumber.
5. What video games are you playing at the moment?
None. I should ask for a Nintendo DS this Christmas...
6. What do you eat the most?
Right now? Eggs and pasta. I've been cooking a lot lately and those are the ingredients I use the most.
7. Do you trust easily?
It depends. If I consider you a good friend, then I trust you.
8. What was your first big fandom?
Either Detective Conan or Pokemon, can't remember which came first.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
I've been scared to contact certain people...I know I should do it soon if I want to stay friends, but... *sigh* This has always been a problem for me.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Eh, it's okay. Could be better though. I've been exercising more and eating healthier since Otakon, so I've lost a little weight. Hopefully I can keep this up.
11. What's your favorite Holiday?
12. What websites do you visit most?
Livejournal. I have a bunch of other websites I check at least once a day, but I don't feel like listing them all.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My mom. She's both my parent and best friend...I don't know what I would do without her.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Kim is smart and fun to discuss things with, whether it's fandom-related or not. She also gives great advice. :)
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Seikan Hikou" from Macross Frontier. I'm starting to get a little sick of it now though, considering how much they've been using it in the show.
16. What's your favorite item of clothing?
17. What's better: to give or to receive?
To be honest, I feel awkward with both. Even if I know someone well, it can be difficult to think of what to give them.
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Well. If it was lying in the middle of the street, I would take it. If it was in a store or something, I would probably leave it alone.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
20. What should you be doing right now?
Not tagging anyone. If you want to do it, go ahead~
In other news, today I realized that it's friggin September and that the Fall anime season is fast approaching. After which I realized that, oh shit, I'm six weeks behind in watching anime. So I've started catching up, starting with Macross Frontier.
My current anime backlog, in order of priority:
-Kaiba episode 12
-Kurenai episodes 11 & 12 (does anyone have these btw?)
-Allison & Lillia episodes 11-22 (yeahhh this'll take me a while)
Also, starting tomorrow, I'll probably be camped out in 2ch threads hunting for spoilers on the Gurren Lagann movie. >.>;