Mytho and Nia are twins separated at birth.
1. They both have fluffy, light-colored hair.
2. They are both royalty. Mytho is a prince, Nia is a princess.
3. They are both spawned from villains. Mytho comes from Drosselmyer's story. Nia is the daughter of the Helix King, Lord Genome.
4. They both start out clueless about certain fundamental concepts. In Mytho's case, it's because he has lost his heart. In Nia's case, it's because she has been sheltered all her life.
5. Mytho attacks with pink flower petals. Nia has pink flower petals in her EYES.
6. By nature, they are both sweet and innocent.
7. As a result, they are loved by nearly everyone they come across.
8. They both constantly need to be rescued.
9. THEY BOTH TURN EVIL IN THE SECOND HALF OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ANIME.
10. Mytho turning evil causes Fakir to be unjustly suspended from school. Nia turning evil causes Simon to be unjustly sentenced to death.
11. Their turning evil causes angst for the protagonist.
12. When they are evil, they like to mess with their true love's mind and heart.
13. They are both eventually snapped back to their real selves by their true love.
IS THIS CONVINCING Y/N?
14. THEY FIGHT THE FINAL BATTLE AT THEIR TRUE LOVE'S SIDE. ♥