- Sun, 13:18: RT @maruhiii701: 女子高生ズとナル麻衣 https://t.co/ygxdI06zcy
- Sun, 13:19: RT @EmilyWeeble: We have a guest on our sun lounger! https://t.co/DlCxGOnHak
- Sun, 13:20: RT @EmilyWeeble: Still there been snoozing there for about 4 hours now https://t.co/Ib8YSMd0K6
- Sun, 13:23: Japanese Ghost Hunt fandom has been pretty active on Twitter lately thanks to those new paperback editions so I’ve been following a bunch of accounts...this is self care.
- Sun, 18:12: I told my Japanese grandma how we went apple picking, and she suggested we make apple jam. So we did. ^_^ 🍎 🍏 https://t.co/lu4dYgBx5B
- Sun, 18:28: RT @MichaelToole: i dont give a shit that the president is broke, money isnt real. what matters is that he uses our financial system to che…
- Sun, 19:17: RT @JulianCastro: Undocumented immigrants paid $11.7 billion in state and federal taxes in 2014. Trump paid only $750 the year he became pr…
- Sun, 22:06: Today’s episode of Lovecraft Country was AWESOME. :) Hippolyta and Ruby are definitely my favorites in this show.
- Sun, 22:39: Go eat ramen at a restaurant (if they’re still open by then) https://t.co/CO7LkWwj7v
- Mon, 10:36: RT @maruhiii701: ナルは酷いけど優しいやつで、ジーンは優しいから酷いやつだと今のところ思っている
Just my thoughts on the ending and the first season as a whole. SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Right now what I mostly feel is…
So I read up a little on Fate/Stay Night, and was disappointed (though not at all surprised) to find out that the main characters are in high school.…
I COULD. NOT. RESIST. XD (Based on these commercials, of course.) More thoughts on the episode later, but I just had to get that out…