Make a list of your pet peeves - no size limit, but at least 5.
1. People with no respect. I try to be considerate to others, even if I don't like or care for them. I expect others to do the same for me.
2. People who walk VERY SLOW and right in the middle of the street. It's even worse if their friends are walking right beside them at the same pace, so that you can't even squeeze past them. This often happens in hallways at school and in malls.
3. The dogs next door who bark at anything and everything and HOWL all night long right beneath my window. >< Thank god I'll be rid of them in a couple of months...
4. Rap music. There is some I like, most of it is just UGH. It's just...the lyrics... I'm sorry but the content in some of those songs just turn me off. >>; You call that MUSIC?
5. On that same train of thought- excessive cursing. I admit I've become used to it somewhat, but come ON. You don't need to add a "fuck" every other word; it's not necessary and you're just trying to act cool. And failing.
And on the opposite end of the spectrum:
Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.
1. In the summer, I like to sleep with my window open. That way I can feel a breeze, and hear the insects chirping, and if I look outside I might see fireflies and stars. It makes me feel really peaceful and calm and relaxed. Another one of those things I look forward to as the seasons change.
2. Listening to music with my eyes closed. That way I can block out everything else and just concentrate on the music. Sometimes it makes me go to sleep, and sometimes it makes me inspired.
3. Reading. My tastes these days are for informative books and novels. Many I choose for research and learn new things. I also like text books if there's nothing else and it's something I'm interested in- yes, intellectual stimulation is enjoyable. Occasionally I find something that really catches my attention, and that's when I enjoy reading the most. I wish I could find those kinds of books more often.
4. Watching anime/going to the movies. Entertainment value, simple as that. And like with books, I love it when I find something that's so GOOD and having the satisfaction that my money is well spent.
5. Daydreaming. My main occupation. I don't think I'd have nearly as much fun with life if I didn't have my imagination, and even if it gets me in trouble lots of times, at least I won't get bored. This is the part of my writing phase that I enjoy the most- creation. Everything else is just putting it down on paper.
EDIT: Random captioned image!