Aug. 28th, 2016
12:03 pm - My tweets
- Sat, 12:11: OTOH I might be amused if people hate this chapter simply because it's about Naru & Mai aggressively friend zoning each other...
- Sat, 12:12: Next chapter will cover Valentine's Day though. And people might hate that too, lol.
- Sat, 12:45: I think I'll just spend the day lying in bed drinking juice and reading doujinshi...
- Sat, 12:52: Reading a doujinshi from 1995 and I am so lost right now, is this referencing something from the early 90's because I can't even??
- Sat, 12:53: Some things are timeless to this day. Some things are friggin indecipherable!
- Sat, 12:58: I WAS RIGHT IT'S REFERENCING THIS SONG LMAO https://t.co/7IX9dRZ5Vn
- Sat, 12:58: This stuff is like a friggin time capsule. XDDD
- Sat, 15:40: Lin doing electronics shopping in Akihabara... (omg Windows 95...) https://t.co/LDsIopuCXN
- Sat, 15:42: Now watch him go back decades later when Akihabara is an otaku paradise. "Something...is different here....."
- Sat, 15:45: Middle-aged Lin getting dragged into a maid cafe...
Aug. 27th, 2016
12:03 pm - My tweets
- Fri, 15:19: Man, I really made Mai and Naru act like jerks in this chapter...
- Fri, 15:20: Well, mostly Mai is perfectly nice to other people. She's just being a jerk to Naru.
- Fri, 16:17: D-done. I just need to read over it one more time, and then it's...done. x__x;
- Fri, 21:00: Why is Doc Manager failing me now.....
- Fri, 21:41: Mom is getting sick too...Dante is the most energetic one in the house right now! How's that for irony???
- Fri, 22:42: I finished the chapter, but the stupid site won't let me upload it. T__T Guess I'll just go to bed...
- Sat, 08:36: Annnd it's POSTED! https://t.co/xTfU7wRoBM
- Sat, 10:31: I don't like begging for reviews & pretend I don't care, but after I post I'm like latched to the screen "PLZ TELL ME I'M NOT A FAILURE"
Aug. 26th, 2016
12:02 pm - My tweets
- Thu, 19:01: Well, I'm still not feeling much better, but at least I'm getting a lot of work done on my Ghost Hunt fic, lol.
- Thu, 19:01: At this rate, I might be able to update it this weekend?
- Thu, 19:14: This chapter is looking to be the longest so far, ridiculous. @_@ Thought I'd split it in half, but I really only shaved a little off of it.
- Fri, 08:32: Still not feeling better, so taking another day off. -_-
- Fri, 10:37: This chapter is already over 8000 words and it's STILL NOT DONE... *clutches head*
- Fri, 10:37: It's not even a plot-heavy chapter....
Aug. 25th, 2016
02:49 pm - My tweets
- Thu, 07:51: Yep, caught a cold. -_- Well, I've only taken one sick day so far this year so I don't feel TOO bad taking the day off...
- Thu, 14:34: It's weird to think I don't have to worry about hotels for next year's Otakon cuz I can just take the Metro from home. *__*
- Thu, 14:37: I mean it would probably be more convenient to have a hotel closer to the convention, but this saves so much money.
Aug. 24th, 2016
12:02 pm - My tweets
- Tue, 19:22: RT @mgd_Daikinmaru: ひたすらクッキングの邪魔するアシスタント犬めっちゃおもろいw 可愛すぎかw https://t.co/Z9TMNzEYnp
- Wed, 07:42: RT @inada_shiho: 台風と麻衣ネタのオチ。他のキャラ出せなくてすみません！ https://t.co/a4417lfE20
- Wed, 07:42: SCREAMS. Naru!!!
- Wed, 07:53: Starting to catch a cold...I blame the weather. :(
- Wed, 07:53: Cold in the morning and night, hot in the afternoon, and my workplace is still blasting the AC. What am I supposed to wear??
- Wed, 07:55: (Okay, so it doesn't help that I stayed up pretty late working on my fic either, but when else am I supposed to find time for it)
Aug. 23rd, 2016
02:52 pm - My tweets
- Mon, 19:31: RT @skubulbunt: Nice Alola Exeggutor, Starbucks https://t.co/yKBBXxj7hw
- Mon, 19:54: Okay WTF, someone left me 12 reviews on my GH fic today and I didn't get a SINGLE notification! WTF https://t.co/b64PIqEiCX
- Mon, 19:54: On the other hand...suddenly finding 12 new reviews is the best kind of surprise. :D
- Tue, 07:43: RT @inada_shiho: 昨日の台風っ子続き https://t.co/YapO5gmUbJ
- Tue, 13:46: Feeling inspired for my GH fic but not having time to write. -_-
- Tue, 13:48: Gene encouraging Naru to make friends, not quite fully realizing that Naru lives in a state of perpetual fear...
Aug. 22nd, 2016
02:51 pm - My tweets
- Sun, 21:36: Ahhhh, Japan's part in the closing ceremonies was great! Very modern and fun. :D
- Mon, 07:54: RT @inada_shiho: ありそう https://t.co/zqB5lDs2KG
- Mon, 12:18: I finally feel like writing again, and as usual, it's while I'm at work. -_-
- Mon, 12:20: And as usual, it's chapters ahead of what I'm supposed to be working on...
- Mon, 12:52: My mom keeps saying how glad she was that Japan's bit in the closing ceremonies wasn't all kabuki, sumo wrestlers, and stuff.
- Mon, 12:54: Japan has a lot of great modern culture and seems appropriate to focus on that with Tokyo as the hosting city. :D
Aug. 21st, 2016
12:02 pm - My tweets
- Sat, 18:30: Big Meadows, Shenandoah National Park. We brought Dante here once after we adopted him, just had to bring him again. https://t.co/NdZNQZTXV4
- Sat, 18:31: Poor baby is exhausted now. XD; https://t.co/LRFczHHP7K
- Sat, 20:30: 今更ですがやってみました。まだ小説版は完全に読んでいません... .__.; https://t.co/vzma54RIGV
- Sun, 10:16: Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2 Finale: LMAO IT ENDED RIGHT BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE
- Sun, 10:18: I kept checking how much time was left in the episode & at the end, I kept waiting for some kind of announcement: movie, season 3, anything.
- Sun, 10:18: But nothing?? We don't get to see how it all wraps up?? Come on, give us something! D:
- Sun, 10:19: A finale that is all setup for a final battle that doesn't happen. Announce something, dammit! D:
- Sun, 10:21: This would have been perfect with 12 episodes...why only 8...why...
- Sun, 11:01: *buys a bunch of doujinshi* *has no time to read them* :(
Aug. 20th, 2016
02:55 pm - My tweets
- Sat, 10:59: HOLY GRAIL: ACQUIRED. https://t.co/3u2HDUHQWT
- Sat, 11:17: That doujinshi was a store-front item and cost me over $300. Don't follow my example guys, this isn't healthy!
- Sat, 11:56: I think he's figured out we're going somewhere fun... :) https://t.co/xh3iJRbmBP
- Sat, 13:22: You know you're in the Virginia countryside when you see Confederate flags being sold at a roadside flea market...
- Sat, 14:10: We found a good spot. :) https://t.co/sUU1DSA1iX
- Sat, 14:27: https://t.co/8RinOyErHD
- Sat, 14:39: COOL DOG. https://t.co/DKHvm3mRR1
12:40 am - My tweets
- Fri, 19:13: RT @Kimalysong: OMG Ekans is killing Spearow https://t.co/0XqEzXUfhW
- Fri, 19:27: Dante today. We've been playing fetch with him a lot this week and he's been loving it. :'D https://t.co/lrHZIVTbTI
- Fri, 19:47: I thought last week's 91 Days would put me off lasagna for a while, but here I am considering ordering some for dinner...
- Fri, 19:58: Ordered the lasagna! Here's hoping I can stomach it!!!
- Fri, 20:03: Watching the new episode of 91 Days and OH NO THEY'RE STILL IN THE RESTAURANT...
- Fri, 20:03: They're eating pizza. I should've ordered pizza. D:
- Fri, 20:16: Okay, Fio is awesome.
- Fri, 20:17: "Family's more important than anything." OUCH. Ouch...
- Fri, 20:19: Holy shit holy shit...
- Fri, 20:21: JESUS CHRIST. This is what I love about this protagonist, he keeps making big moves, keeps stirring shit up constantly.
Navigate: (Previous 10 Entries)